Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Get answers to common questions and more specific situations about all kinds of businesses.

Change my business address or amend my charter documents

Depending on how your business is organized, forms can be used to amend your charter documents.

Forms to amend certificates of incorporation be found at the New Jersey Department of Treasury - Amend Certificates of Incorporation.

Contact the New Jersey Business Action Center for more information about moving or expanding your business.

Was this helpful? You can also reach out to us via chat by clicking or phone at 1-800-JERSEY-7.